Thursday 22 February 2018

Chicken scratch on large check

Sometimes ago I did chicken scratch on 1/6 inch check.it came out nice and this time I wanted to do something in large check.i brought this fabric from shop but the check was quite larger than I intended to buy .it was 1/2inch Check
I bought this 1/2 inch large check fabric from shop and also bought Perle cotton 8 size in blue and white colour.


But the thread was quite thin for this embroid
ery.(blue colour).i also tried using all six strands of embroidery floss.( Double cross stitch ) but it also was very thin .I also had acrylic thread in sea green colour of Perle 5 thickness.then I used local cotton crochet thread by doubling it .the double cross stitch and woven circles in white colour .this looks quite ok. But the woven circles are looking quite large.

No comments:

Post a Comment